- We run our web site on the most secure operating system money can't buy,
- We currently don't collect or store any online data
about customers or surfers, other than what the
Apache Web Server collects in its log files.
- We don't sell or distribute our customer data or server logs to anybody.
- We work hard to prevent SPAM from entering or leaving our site.
We do log and report SPAM and other trespassing such
as doorknob rattling by script kiddies and other would-be system crackers,
and report these to their ISPs and to the relevant voluntary (MAPS RBL)
and governmental authorities when we feel like it. Caveat cractor.
- Our actual customer data is not stored on a machine with a
permanent connection to the Internet. In fact it's stored in a stack
of papers in the corner of the garage, under some old copies of
What more could you ask?
Back to Ian Darwin.